If you’ve got a small bathroom you probably know all too well some of the problems associated with your corner shower enclosure. Some of the more common challenges include:
- Space for showering and storage is limited
- It’s not the safest showering experience without a place to sit down
- Doors that open out get in the way and spill out water
- Flimsy framed wall systems are unattractive and wobble when you open them.
- Shower openings are very narrow
Identifying the problems is not very hard – coming up with a better solution (without breaking the bank) is the key. Learn below some practical tips to remodel your small corner shower enclosure into a functional, enjoyable and decorative space you can be proud of.