If you’re planning to convert a tub into a shower or just want to replace an old shower stall with an up to date unit you know the choices can be daunting. To simplify this process follow the 3 steps below or visit Cleveland Design & Remodeling at The Great Big Home & Garden Expo at booth #964 this week for additional input or advice.
Posts Tagged ‘expanded polystyrene base’
When Cleveland Design & Remodeling division was approached by Bob Armstrong of Master Stone Crafters to create a shower out of an existing walk in closet the project had a familiar theme to it. Bob’s potential customer was not only looking to update an existing cramped bathroom (which currently had a tub/shower combo with a larger walk in closet) but they wanted to make it cool looking and safe for elderly family members who visit their home. Some of the requirements the customer had for this project included:
- Creating a large walk in shower (up to 6 foot by 8 foot) that could be used from a seated (roll in shower) or standing position.
- Finding a way to create storage in the bathroom for clothing that could not be stored in the walk closet anymore.
- Have a sleek contemporary look that was also safe for their visitors.
- Make the shower as maintenance free and waterproof as possible.
- Add updated shower features to make a more relaxing showering experience.
Choosing the right custom shower base for a bathroom remodeling project can be tough. The options are many – the right selection for you may not be obvious. Use these 6 tips to guide you through the process: Continue reading “6 Tips for Choosing Custom Shower Base for Your Next Bathroom Remodeling Project” »